junior Mixed competition
Term 4, 2023 - SFCC
Term 1, 2024 - THAC
Saturday Summer 23/24 Mixed Competition
U10s - U12s - U14s - U16s
Term 4 (2023) & Term 1 (2024) Summer 23/24 Mixed Basketball Competition
17 Round Competition + 2 Week Finals
Player Scrimmages/Team Formations - Saturday 14th October 2023
U10s - 9:00 to 10:00am
U12s - 10:00 to 11:30am
U14s - 11:30 to 13:00pm
U16s - 13:00 to 14:30pm
St Francis Catholic College (EDMONDSON PARK)
Cnr Guillemont Road & Faulkner Way
*Term 4 (2023): Rounds 1 to 9 - Sat 21st October to Sat 16th December 2023 - to be played at St Francis Catholic College (entry via Guillemont Rd & Faulkner Way EDMONDSON PARK 2174)
No games played over school holidays
*Term 1 (2024): Rounds 10 to 17 - Sat 3rd February to Sat 23rd March 2024 - to be played at Thomas Hassall Anglican College (entry via Gate 2 on Flynn Avenue MIDDLETON GRANGE 2171)
Semi-Finals: Saturday 6th April 2024
Grand Finals: Saturday 13th April 2024
$300 Wildfire Competition Fee (per player)
(pro-rata rates for players joining late)
BNSW Insurance & registration required (Valid for 12 months)
The Saturday Competition is geared for mixed genders and social players in mind. Typically players new to the sport or looking to play with friends.
Tuesday Competition at Mt Annan is Wildfire's competitively focused competition.
Teams: Following last season, Wildfire will again support primarily girls only teams and/or mixed gender teams in the Saturday Mixed Comp.
- Wildfire may split players from a pre-registered team in an attempt to achieve competition balance.
- Wildfire may enter a primarily all girls team into any of the age divisions.
- Limit of three Rep players per team (no more than two Rep players on the court at any time).
- Games are recorded as Win or Loss, no point differentials or stats recorded.
- If a team is winning by a margin of 18 points of more regularly, Wildfire reserve the right to move them up or down an Age Group or Division in an effort to maintain a balanced competition.
- Players are permitted to join mid-season, fees will adjusted for games remaining in the season.
- Players must not age out of the Division throughout the season.i.e. A player can't turn 16 throughout the U16s Competition season dates.
- Wildfire reserves the right to review the rules, teams and make adjustments to the competition at our discretion.
Game times: TBC
Younger age groups generally starting earlier in the day.
Games are two 18 minute halves
All players are required to wear Wildfire Reversible Jerseys (available via Wildfire Store).
Club teams may wear their personalised jerseys displaying a Wildfire Logo also.
Venue (Term 4 games):
St Francis Catholic College: Enter via Corner of Guillemont Road & Faulkner Way:
If you wish to enter your own team, please complete the form below listing all players and DOB's.
Game Times now available via the GameDay App
All members must also be registered with Basketball NSW.
For more information on why you need to register with BNSW, please refer to https://www.bnsw.com.au/about/bnsw-membership-explained/
Basketball NSW annual registration fees - $84.00 for 8-11 years / $104.00 for 12-17 year
Reduce your fees by $50 by using your active kids voucher:
To claim your active kids voucher click on the link below then email the voucher back to us to reduce your fees by $50
If you require additional information now or throughout the season please email: email@example.com