tuesday's at mount annan
Registrations for Summer 23/24 Comp are now Open
Tuesday Local Comp @ Mt.Annan Leisure Centre
U16s - U18s - U23s (Youth League)
Term 4 (2023) & Term 1(2024) Summer Basketball Competition
18 Round Season + 2 Round Finals
Term 4, 2023 - Week 1, Round 0 - Team Formations
Tuesday 10th October 2023
Round 1 - Tuesday 17th October to Round 9 - Tuesday 12th December 2023
No games are played during school holidays
Term 1, 2024: Round 10 - 30th January 2024 to Round 18 - 26th March 2024
Semi Finals: Tuesday 2nd April 2024
Grand Finals: Tuesday 9th April 2024
$300 Wildfire Competition Fee (per Player)
BNSW Registration required ($104 for 12 months: 12-17years)
U12s & U14s - Moved to Saturdays
- Saturday U12s & U14s Mixed Comp at Thomas Hassall Anglican College
- If a team is winning (or losing) by a margin of 18 points of more per game, Wildfire reserve the right to move them up or down an Age Group 'or' Division in an effort to maintain a balanced competition.
- In addition to the above, the cap on Rep players per team has been lifted. Should the team in Wildfire's opinion excel, Wildfire reserve the right to move the team up an Age Group or Division.
- Wildfire will not move players from within a pre-registered set Team, but rather move the Team as a whole across Age or Division Groups.
- If roster spots are available, mid-season players will be accepted, fees will be reduced to reflect games remaining in the season.
- Players must not age out of the Division throughout the season.
i.e. A player can't turn 16 throughout the U16s Competition season dates.
- Wildfire reserves the right to review the rules, teams and make adjustments accordingly to ensure the balance of the competition.
All players are required to wear Wildfire Reversible Jerseys.
(Available via the Store)
Club Teams are permitted to wear Club Jerseys displaying the Wildfire Logo.
Venue: Mt.Annan Leisure Centre - 368 Welling Dr, Mount Annan NSW 2567
Game times: 5:20pm first tip off till 8:30pm last tip off
Games are two 18 minute halves
If you wish to enter in your own team, please complete the form below detailing names & DOB's for all players.
All members must also be registered with Basketball NSW.
For more information on why you need to register with BNSW, please refer to https://www.bnsw.com.au/about/bnsw-membership-explained/
Basketball NSW annual registration fees - $104.00 for 12-17 years
Reduce your fees by $50 by using your active kids voucher:
To claim your active kids voucher click on the link below then email the voucher back to us to reduce your fees by $50
If you require additional information now or throughout the season please email: firstname.lastname@example.org