junior Mixed Social competition
SATURDAY's at Thomas hassall anglican College
Saturday Winter Mixed Social Competition @ Thomas Hassall Anglican College
U12 - U14 - U16
Term 2 & 3 Winter Social Basketball Competition
16 Round Competition + 2 Week Finals
Team Trials - 29th of April
Term 2: Round 1 - 6th of May till 1st of July
No games on the Saturday 10th June *Queens Bday long weekend
No games played over school holidays
Term 3 resumes: Round 10 - 22nd of July
$300 Wildfire Competition Fee
(pro-rata rates for players joining late)
BNSW Insurance & registration required (Valid for 12 months)
The Saturday Competition is geared for Social players in mind. Typically players new to the sport or first season playing with friends.
Tuesday Competition at Mt Annan is for competitively focused competition.
Girls Teams: Following last season, players and parents were happy to support a primarily girls only team in the Mixed Social Competition. Wildfire will again support a primarily girls only teams in the Social Comp.
- Wildfire may split players from a pre-registered team in an attempt to achieve competition balance.
- Wildfire may enter a primarily all girls team into U12s & 14s
- Limit of two rep players per team
- Games are recorded as Win or Loss, not listing the point difference.
- If a team is winning by a margin of 18 points of more regularly, Wildfire reserve the right to move them up or down an Age Group or Division in an effort to maintain a balanced competition.
- Players are permitted to join mid-season, fees will adjusted for games remaining in the season.
- Players must not age out of the Division throughout the season.i.e. A player can't turn 16 throughout the U16s Competition season dates.
Game times: 10:50am, 11:40am, 12:30pm, 1:20pm and 2:10pm tip off
Younger age groups generally starting earlier in the day.
Games are two 18 minute halves
All players are required to wear Wildfire Reversible Jerseys.
(Available via the Store)
Club teams may wear their personalised jerseys displaying a Wildfire Logo also.
Venue: Thomas Hassall Anglican College - Gate 2, Flynn Ave, Middleton Grange NSW 2171
If players want to group together -
Please register as a Team and list the name of the players.
Game Times now available via the GameDay App
All members must also be registered with Basketball NSW.
For more information on why you need to register with BNSW, please refer to https://www.bnsw.com.au/about/bnsw-membership-explained/
Basketball NSW annual registration fees - $84.00 for 8-11 years / $104.00 for 12-17 year
Reduce your fess by $100 by using your active kids voucher:
To claim your active kids voucher click on the link below then email the voucher back to us to reduce your fees by $100
If you require additional information now or throughout the season please email: email@example.com